Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
bookkeeper's most visited
-
A Series Review The Sweet Series Titles: Sweet Evil, Sweet Peril, Sweet Reckoning Author: Wendy Higgins Release date of last book:...
-
Hello guys! So this marks a new age on my blog (wait what lol) yep it does because I just decided to do a giveaway yesternight. (I just ...
-
Stuck in a Good Book Giveaway Hop September is a pretty month of gorgeous book releases. I have been stuck in these good books am...
-
Title: Firefight Series: The Reckoners Series Author: Brandon Sanderson Publisher: Delacorte Press Date Published: January ...
-
Title: Lailah Series: The Styclar Series Author: Nikki Kelly Publisher: Feiwel and Friends Date Published: October 7, 2014...
-
Book Boyfriend List “I don’t need to be with anyone to be happy”. Who said I needed a love life? Who said I needed a real guy...
-
Title: What We Saw Author: Aaron Hartzler Publisher: HarperTeen Publication Date: September 22, 2015 Rating: 5/5 stars I re...
No comments:
Post a Comment