Sunday, October 19, 2014

Hi guys so I just finished Champion by Marie lu around a week ago or so & It was Amazing ♥ I loved the whole series so much, it hurts that it's over. The whole series was wrapped up nicely ( won't talk about the ending to avoid spoilers ). For those of you who haven't read the Legend series, you should totally read it because it's such an action packed & fast paced read  The plot is very unique & I seriously loved the timeline. I LOVED everything about it ( She's coming here on November 22 at Cebu & November 23 at Manila, I'm so excited shocks ) 

So I'm currently reading Enders by Lissa Price, another AMAZING book. This is the sequel to the Starters. The whole book is so interesting from the characters to the plot & all. Next week, I'm going to start reading books that follow the Halloween theme ( can't wait ) I think I'll start with the "Miss Peregrine's home for peculiar children" series, what are your thoughts about this series?

Comment below what you're currently reading and your thoughts about the Legend and Starters series.

"No two persons ever read the same book" - Edmund Wilson 

Have a beautiful sunday 

No comments:

Post a Comment

bookkeeper's most visited