Wednesday, June 10, 2015

Waiting on Wednesday: LIBRARY OF SOULS by Ransom Riggs

Hi! co-blogger JM here once again! :) Today's waiting Wednesday is the anticipating 3rd Novel, the last installment and the conclusion to the Miss Peregrine's Peculiar Children Series... Library of Souls! of course we also can't wait for the First book's movie to be released March 16, 2016! 

About the book:
** Release Date: September 22, 2015**
 
The epic conclusion to the best-selling series!

Time is running out for the Peculiar Children. With a dangerous madman on the loose and their beloved Miss Peregrine still in danger, Jacob Portman and Emma Bloom are forced to stage the most daring of rescue missions. They’ll travel through a war-torn landscape, meet new allies, and face greater dangers than ever. . . . Will Jacob come into his own as the hero his fellow Peculiars know him to be? This action-packed adventure features more than 50 all-new Peculiar photographs!

Read an EXCERPT!




I Think I will enjoy this book since I really loved the first book! I haven't read the 2nd book yet (pardon) which has an excuse, because I am waiting for the box set!! the box set of the trilogy would be amazing and perhaps a poster would be included! I have yet to read the second book, but it doesn't mean that I am not eagerly waiting for this... I am dying to binge read the trilogy, a re-read of the first book perhaps would refresh me of the World Peculiars, then will marathon the rest! seems like a plan!

Pre-order Library of Souls: Amazon


No comments:

Post a Comment

bookkeeper's most visited