Thursday, March 12, 2015

Hello readers, this is Maiko & I'm a co-blogger of this beautiful blog 

So recently, I just finished reading "I'll give you the sun" by Jandy Nelson. I will start off with saying that it was such a wonderful book and no words can express how beautifully entwined the chapters are with each other. So for those of you who have not read it, I highly recommend that you get your hands on that book & start going through it. 

I'll give you the sun was written and created by the exceptional Jandy Nelson. She has created a wonderful and inspiring world through this book and brought her characters into reality. The book is all about the two twins, Noah and Jude, and how each of their stories are essential to the other. While Noah is falling in love with the boy next door, Jude is catching the waves and diving the cliffs. But one day, everything changes. Noah and Jude start falling away from each other.  (I don't want to give in to much so I'll just let you go through the book) Basically, it's all about how they find their way back to each other and realize how important they are in each other's lives. 

At first, the book was quite hard to get into but as I moved chapter to chapter, I realized how the chapters were perfectly & beautifully strewn together. I really loved and enjoyed reading this book. I came to a lot of realizations after reading this; it was truly inspiring & heart-warming. So, I do believe that all of you will also enjoy and love this book.

I'm currently reading Scarlet, the sequel to Cinder, and it is such an AMAZING book as well.

If you have read "I'll give you the sun", I want to hear your thoughts about it on the comments below & what you are currently reading. Also, any recommendations on a good book to read next. 

Have a great night and happy summer to all of you! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

bookkeeper's most visited