Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Stacking the Shelves


This are all the reads I got this half of April. Man, it made me poor alright. But who cares about money when it comes to books? Not me.

HARDCOVER AND PAPERBACKS
Source: NBS & Online bookshops

The False Prince by Jennifer Neilsen
The Scorpio Races by Maggie Stiefvater
Will Grayson, Will Grayson by John Green and David Levithan



EBOOKS
Source: Kobo & Epubbud

Dreams of Gods and Monsters by Laini Taylor
Night of Cakes and Puppets by Laini Taylor
Love Letters to the Dead by Ava Delaira
Flirting with Maybe by Wendy Higgins
Dorothy Must Die by Danielle Paige
Assasin's Blade by Sarah J. Maas
Staff of Serapis by Rick Riordan
I Funny by James Patterson



AUDIOBOOKS
Source: Audible.com

Shatter Me by Tahereh Mafi
Unravel Me by Tahereh Mafi
Ignite Me by Tahereh Mafi


I got 14 books in total! (That's like 1 book per day!) Must exceed this next post!



 

No comments:

Post a Comment

bookkeeper's most visited