Top Ten Books I've Read So Far This Year
Since I do not have that much of a time because of college and school, I'll just describe these books (which I think are the best books of 2014 I've read yet) with only just one word or one sentence only. Or anything I can do to make it as short as possible.
1. The Winner's Curse by Marie Rutkoski
Heartbreak, pain, tears and foreverbidden love.
2. Night of Cakes and Puppets by Laini Taylor
Cupcakes and violins and snow and kisses and Prague!
3. Ignite Me by Tahereh Mafi
"Ignite my love, Ignite." Chapter 55.
4. The One by Kiera Cass
"Break my heart, break it a thousand times if you'd like, it was only ever to break yours anyway."
5. Sweet Reckoning by Wendy Higgins
Hott. Just hott.
6. City of Heavenly Fire by Cassandra Clare
Sobs. Green eyes and ?Jessa wedding at last.
7. In The After by Demitria Lunetta
Floraes, Aliens, Survival. Scavenging books!
8. White Hot Kiss by Jeniffer Armentrout
Smells like dark chocolate and sweet wine.
9. Unhinged by Anita Grace Howard
Licorice scent, hot fashion and gossamer wings.
10. Say What You Will by Cammie McGovern
TFiOS meets E&P.