Wednesday, April 20, 2016

Lost in Love ARC Review

Title: Lost in Love
Author: Susane Colasanti
Series: City Love #2
Publication Date: May 16, 2016
Rating: 5/5 stars

Lost in Love


This advance reader’s copy is generously given by HarperCollins International and Epic Reads. All the thanks, book shimmy and publisher love for my favourite publisher ever!

I can’t tell you how much I love this series and all its warm fuzzies and random acts of kindness things. This book makes me want to be a nicer, kinder and a better people person. I guess that’s what good books do they make you want to change because of the how you relate to what the characters do and their personalities.

I love Sadie, Rosanna, Darcy all the same and equally, because they’re three different girls who have different stories, lives, and beliefs about love. The only thing they have in common is they’re city love for New York. The place feels beautiful and all majestic as told in their different point of views and it makes you want to reach that place someday even if you’re from the other side of the world. I love how the girls deal distinctly about their relationships, especially heartbreaks. It actually gives you an idea how to deal with it even if you’ve never been into a relationship. All the boys in this book are boyfriend goals but Donovan is my favourite. I can relate to all of the girls but I’m more of the Rosanna of the three.

I adore books about girl power and amazing sisterhood goals so much. They’re not just focused on a love triangle or saving the world but on minimal events that really happen in real life.

You gotta get this book if you love fluffy, light, and super adorable contemporaries. Even if you don’t you gotta get it still. Susane now is my second favourite contemporary author next to Kasie West. I love love love love this series so much it hurts.

Pre-order your copy here: TBD


No comments:

Post a Comment

bookkeeper's most visited