Wednesday, April 20, 2016

The Crown ARC Review

Title: The Crown
Author: Kiera Cass
Series: The Selection #5
Publication Date: May 3, 2016
Rating: 3.5/5 stars




           
Heads up. It wasn’t as good as the Section Series, not enough to compare to Maxon and America but it’s good enough to get me over my months of book slump.

I love how Kiera makes her plot and the light and fast flow of every book she writes. It’s not dragy or anything but it lacks the magic. I didn’t recognize this Eadlyn in this book because she’s the exact opposite of the Eady I’ve read on The Heir. She’s not super bitchy anymore and she’s forgivable, understandable and a mental cry baby. Well I would suppose it’s because of what happened to her mother. But it’s a good change though it was a super fast transition I would say.

I am just happy it did not end how a lot of people thought it was going to end. A bit cliché still but I’m good with it. I’ll have you also know that I’ve only read The Heir and The Crown because of my love for Henri, Maxon and America. I’m not a big fan of Eadlyn but I am for her parents. I love them til I get 90 and forget who I am. And I’m the founder of #TeamHenri. He’s just so precious and so sweetly joyous. I am happy that I got to know him. I’d marry him first hand even if I don’t understand any single word he says. I love him forever and ever and ever.


I can’t wait for you guys to read it and tell or tweet me what you think.


Pre-order your copy here: TBD

No comments:

Post a Comment

bookkeeper's most visited