Tuesday, April 29, 2014

STACKING THE SHELVES #2

STACKING THE SHELVES #2

So I got again all these books for the last quarter of April, and guess what? I haven't read a fourth of all these books I have. (I posted this a day earlier because I might be out tomorrow).


Paperbacks
Source: The Book Depository

Clockwork Prince Manga (The Infernal Devices 2)



Ebooks
Source : Kobo & Itunes

The Return to Paradise – Pittacus Lore
The Geography of You and Me – Jennifer E. Smith
Don't Look Back – Jennifer Armentrout
What I Thought Was True – Huntley Fitzpatrick
Sweet Reckoning – Wendy Higgins
Shadow and Bone – Leigh Bardugo (but I want the audiobook so)
Seige and Storm – Leigh Bardugo
Side Effects May Vary – Julie Murphy
Fire and Flood – Victoria Scott



Audiobooks

-


No comments:

Post a Comment

bookkeeper's most visited