Sunday, May 25, 2014

My Fandom Merchs

Who of you doesn't want items from your favorite shows, bands and hobbies? Well, I'm pretty sure all of us readers want to have the items that our favorite books has on it. It's kind of like what you guys call band merch etc, but we (in our fandom) call it FANDOM MERCH. There are many online fandom stores in the country (bless them) and from them we can buy the items that represents or is to alike what a character had worn or accessories that are makes us know or remember a certain book. Okay, since I loved reading, I started collecting some fandom merch I wanted to have along the way. And here are they:

I got all these items for a very affordable prices from FandomShirtsPH. (They actualy sell fandom shirts and merchandise) And you can contact them anytime and they are trusted sellers. Here's the link to their online shop~

Mockingjay Pin and Mockingjay Necklace (The Hunger Games Trilogy)
This is the symbol of the rebellion, you can see and read that Katniss Everdeen wearing it.


Four's pendant and Nine's pendant : Loric Pendants (Lorien Legacies)
Actually, the garde's have the pendant with their own numbers imprinted on it and Setrakus Ra is hunting for those so be careful.


Percy Jackson Bead Necklaces : (Percy Jackson and the Olympians and The Heroes of Olympus)
Actually this should be two necklaces but I joined them together lol. Camp Halblood and Camp Jupiter's. So in Camp Halfblood you get a bead after every quest, Annabeth and Percy has this necklace.


Clockwork Angel, Angelic Rune, Parabatai Necklace and Carstairs ring (The Mortal Instruments and The Infernal Devices)
Shadowhunter items. Clockwork Angel is worn by Tessa Gray, and the Carstairs ring is worn by James Carstairs (idk if that's how it looks like though, but it looks like stairs to me so yeah) and i'm not sure if the shadowhunters wore their runes as necklaces but I got them anyway. Since mundanes can't have marks we can have the necklaces right? I have a parabaitai necklace but don't have a parabatai lol


Multi-fandom necklace
It's all Harry Potter, Percy Jackson, and Hunger Games and Divergent and The Mortal Instruments fandom all combined together in one necklace.


Here they are all. Eep fangirling~


  


Really though, If I saw you wearing one of these, please don't freak out if I just might approach you to fangirl about it. I think I might be posting about my Fandom shirts too (soon). :)

4 comments:

  1. I also have the mockingjay pin! I am extremely jealous of your merchs

    ReplyDelete
  2. THE ONLY MERCH WE HAVE IN COMMON IS THE MOCKINGJAY PIN AND SKJDNVSVDUNOOLB I'D BUY THEM ALL IF I ONLY HAVE THE MONEY SOOO JEALOUS!

    ReplyDelete

bookkeeper's most visited