Thursday, May 15, 2014

Stacking The Shelves #3

Stacking The Shelves: HarperCollins Summer Review Edition


I never expected to actually receive the review copies from HarperCollins since I'm seeing people's post and tweets that they've received their package from Harper but mine haven't arrived yet. I've been waiting for their confirmation since the day they offered me the summer review copies (which was April 20 something) but I haven't heard from them since. So I was like praying so hard that they have sent me some even if the books won't be what I requested exactly.

Monday, May 5, I was looking our for the DHL truck from the moment I woke up til lunch crossing my fingers that they'll somewhat come and deliver something for me. It was 3 pm when I woke up from my nap and checked my phone. I got a message from my Aunt saying I've got a something and should go get it. (I nearly squealed in joy) though I really don't know how to squeal. So I asked my Dad if he could get it for me and he agreed. It was 6 PM when my Dad arrived with my package from HarperCollins and I almost sobbed in joy. I got the huge box and went to my room immediately and just sat there thanking God and HarperCollins for the pretty babies. (I didn't really got what I requested but it's was alright for me and still awesome as long as I have some copies to review.) I hope there will be again a next time.


For Review:
Source: HarperCollins Publishers
(Paperbacks)

Say What You Will by Cammie McGovern
Sleep No More by Aprilynne Pike
Don't Forget About Me by Kate Karyus Quinn
Battle of the Beasts by Chris Columbus & Ned Vizzini (House of Secrets #2)
Echoes of Us by Zat Zhang (Hybrid Chronicles #3)
In the End by Demitria Lunetta (In The After #2)

Again, THANK YOU SO MUCH HARPERCOLLINS FOR SENDING THESE IN!!!! <3


Bought:
Paperbacks & Hardcovers
Source: NBS

The One by Kiera Cass


Ebooks
Source: Kobo & Itunes

The One by Kiera Cass
What's Left of Me by Zat Zhang ( Hybrid Chronicles #1)
Once We Were by Zat Zhang (Hybrid Chronicles #2)
In the After by Demetria Lunetta ( Hybrid Chronicles #1)
House of Secrets by Chris Columbus & Ned Vizzini


Audiobooks
-

1 comment:

bookkeeper's most visited