Top Ten Books I Almost Put Down But Didn't
I was really that close in setting aside this books but then I found the motivation to at least finish them, even if in all honesty I don't really like them all (sorry).
The book was so dragging it took me like 3 weeks to read it. (I can read a good book in one sitting, maximum of 4 books in a week) Sorry Initiates, I'm just trying to be honest.
2. City of Fallen Angels by Cassandra Clare
The worst book of the TMI series, not worth the read.
3. Beautiful Creatures by Kami Garcia
I didn't find this book to my liking. Slow-paced.
4. Matched by Ally Condie
Simply because I do not like Ky. I'm team Xander.
5. The Coldest Girl in Coldtown by Holly Black
Because I don't like voice of the girl narrating in the audiobook.
6. Hush Hush by Becca Fitzpatrick
The book was too dark for my liking and if I don't like the book I don't continue reading the series.
7. The Ask and The Answer by Patrick Ness
This book gave me so much chest pains I nearly gave up.
8. Through the Evernight by Veronica Rossi
I got bored somewhere in the middle or whatever part.
9. 39 clues : Cahill vs Vespers
I came to the point where I thought this I was too old for it already.
10. Love Letters to the Dead by Ava Dellaira
Sometimes I'm not just in the mood for contemporaries and heavy stuff.