Tuesday, May 6, 2014

Top Ten Tuesday #4

Top 10 Book Covers I'd Frame as Art

I don't know, I'm not sort of an artist. But I have a certain taste in arts. I may not know how to paint but at least I know how to draw. Anyway these are the book covers I'd be willing to put in a huge frame and hang it somewhere around my house, office or room. But mind you: Don't judge a book by it's cover! (But beautiful covers cannot be judged :D)

1. Shadow & Bone (Grisha Trilogy)
I would really have this book cover framed in the living room of my Indian/Russian inspired home.



2. Ignite Me (Shatter Me Series)
I want the frame or huge poster of this in my room to be honest. I need something to remind of all the Warner and Juliette moments and this would do it. If you haven't read the series well you are missing more than a half of your life! Read it now that you have the time.



3. Angelfall (Penryn and The End of Days)
Just look at that Gothic aura of this cover, perfect for a outdoor frame, don't you think?



4. Across The Universe (Across the Universe Trilogy)
I'm fond of astronomy you know, I love meteors, comets, constellations. I'd have this frame in an indoor or rooftop pool! This is one of the best cover ever!


5. The One (The Selection Series)
I'd frame this on my kid's bedroom (If I ever have a kid that is, doubt it) Uh-huh I'd rather put this than a poster of Disney Princesses.



6. The Death Cure (The Maze Runner Series)
This would be awesome in the guest room. I like how the ice looks. Like art, isn't it?



7. Sarah Dessen Books
I haven't read of any Sarah Dessen books but I will like all of them on my living room. Simple and meaningful. All the elements of art are in these.



8. Crewel
Yes. I kind of like the aura of this cover, it's colorful and wild. I don't know where I would hang it though, guest room again perhaps or dining room, yes.



9. Geography of you and me
I love this cover. (Honestly I love all Jennifer Smith's cover) I'll hang it anywhere in my house.



10. Daughter of Smoke and Bone (Daughter of Smoke and Bone Series)
Like Angelfall I enjoy the Gothic feeling this cover gives off. I'd have it on my porch.

6 comments:

  1. They were truly aesthetically beautiful :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I totally agree with you! I love the numbers 1, 2, 4, 5 & 8! They are all amazing. I would love to see those in my home in the future! Haha

    ReplyDelete
  3. I do agree and I really like your taste :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Especially on Angelfall, Across the Universe, the Geography of You and Me and Crewel ;)))

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great covers! I haven't seen that Shadow and Bone cover before but it's gorgeous! Ignite Me made my list too, such a stunning cover. I think The One has a brilliant cover too. Nice picks :) Here's my TTT.

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are good choices! I would also love Kiera Cass book covers as posters <3

    ReplyDelete

bookkeeper's most visited