Tuesday, May 20, 2014

Top Ten Tuesday #6


Top Ten Books About Friendship

These books are not solely about friendship but these books have a touch of friendship that you will surely be inspired of.

1. The Infernal Devices by Cassandra Clare
Will and Jem's friendship cannot be compared to anything. Parabatai. Soul-brothers.

2. See Me by Wendy Higgins
Robyn and Cass are sisters and bestfriends. Win-win.

3. Sweet Reckoning by Wendy Higgins
Anna, Kaidan, Blake, Gin, Marna, Kopano, Jay. A circle of Neph friends and everybody's in love.

4. Of Poseidon by Anna Banks
Emma and Rayna, Galen and Toraf. Who knew mermaids can be hilarious bestfriends? (I'd like a Toraf bestfriend, also my type of bffs are like Rayna)

5. Ignite Me by Tahereh Mafi
Kenji and Juliette be badass bffs. (Forever wishing I'd find my own Kenji)

6. The Liberator by Victoria Scott
Dante, Charlie, Blue, Anna, Aspen, Max and Veronica. Mix of human and supernatural friends to save a friend and the world.

7. Dreams of Gods and Monsters by Laini Taylor
Karou, Zuzana and Mik. Best human friends you can ever ask for. (I'm Zuzana, who wants to be friends with me?)

8. The Iron King by Julie Kagawa
Megan, Puck and Grimalkim. Friends never leave each other even in the times of danger. Real friends are willing to give-up hapiness for their friend. *coughs* Puck *coughs*

9. The One by Kiera Cass
America and Celeste. Who knew you can be bffs with your mortal enemy?

10. Vampire Academy by Richelle Mead
Lissa and Rose. Soul-sisters. A protector and a friend, what more can you ask for?

Whoops. I wrote another one lol it's okay right?

11. Through The Evernight by Veronica Rossi 

Aria and Roar. Best friends are the best for each other.

7 comments:

  1. Kenji and Juliettea are definitely the best! I could NOT love them more. x) I'm so happy that they stayed awesome friends the whole time, and it never had to waver or break. I couldn't stop laughing at Kenji's lines. x)
    My TTT!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great list, especially #11 :)

    Finley Jayne
    http://finleyjayne.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such good choices here! Especially Aria and Roar, Meghan and Puck, Rose and Lissa and the Sweet series crew. I had a few of those on my list too!

    TTT @ Krista's Dust Jacket

    ReplyDelete
  4. that’s a well thought out list. I like the friendship pairs you’ve picked. Kelley at the road goes ever ever on

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've only read the Selection! I need to pick some books up from your list. :)

    Nina from J'adore Happy Endings

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your list, Will and Jem are on my list too :) Love them so much, the best friendship ever :)

    ReplyDelete

bookkeeper's most visited